Sunday, May 3, 2009

Post from George Turnbull


I got an email from George Turnbull (Thanks!) concerning the Turnbull Winery in Oakville, California. I am not a big wine drinker, but I know my parents had a bottle of their wine at some point and enjoyed it. Here's the message from George:

Hello Jesse,
I am George, the fourth son of Tom and Mary Jane Turnbull. I have two items that you may include on your blog if you feel the items are worthy.

For folks that would be interested in wine, clothes, wine glasses or... with the Turnbull name on it. Their wine is good, but it is expensive to ship wine to most states. Shirts and hats might be the fun choice. http://www.turnbullwines.com/turnbull/index.jsp

Click to image to enlarge

Four of Tom and Mary Jane's grandchildren. From the left: Michelle(Turnbull) Francis, Thomas BeveridgeTurnbull IV, Alexander Jordan Turnbull, Timothy Nathan Turnbull in front of the Tunbull Wine Cellars sign. Photo taken Dec 2007

George & Mary Turnbull

No comments: