Monday, February 25, 2008

Turnbull History

Well I haven't been doing too well with keeping up my blogging so far this year. I have been wanting to put this up for a while. This is a document my father gave me a copy of that traces the Turnbull's back to Scotland in 1757. My grandfather David R. Turnbull put this together according to my dad. If anyone spots any wrong information feel free to email me about it, I would be happy to update it. Have fun trying to figure out how many great great's Scotland's William Turnbull is to you. I am putting the document up one page at a time, and will also try to put it up as one multi-page pdf file. Hopefully I can grab some new pictures to put up next time I am back home.

Jesse
Click on pages to see them full size:
page 1

page 2

page 3
page 4

page 5

Click on the link below to download the PDF file of these pages

http://www.jesseturnbull.com/turnbullhistory.pdf

No comments: